HigherMe is a growing software company that helps restaurants find and hire great talent. Restaurants of the world’s top brands such as Dunkin' Donuts, Domino’s, Chick-fil-A, Panera Bread, and many others, use HigherMe every day!
We have a strong and passionate team that we're excited to introduce you to. We operate with optimism, and are thankful for the opportunities we've been presented with. We don't have room for negativity. We also believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to fast upward mobility.
We are a 100% distributed team working from the U.S., Canada and internationally. We are an inclusive team that welcomes and respects all.
Disclaimer: You may work from anywhere, but you must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Sales Development Representative to focus on managing our existing accounts growth. This person thrives in a high-impact / small-team environment who wants to grow their career, feel supported and have fun along the way. Here is a summary of what this role entails:
- Learn the nuts and bolts of tech sales and the recipe to become a high-performance software sales specialist
- Immerse in our amazing sales training program: we will teach you how our product works, how to identify our target customers and how to effectively use prospecting tools
- Receive 1:1 coaching directly from our Business Development Manager, whose role is to support your promotion and professional growth
- Qualify and nurture sales leads, including some of the best restaurant operators in North America
- Use your creativity and detective skills to connect with decision makers and guide them in their buying decision
- Be surrounded by a great technical and client-facing team who create a fun and collaborative work environment
- Passionate & optimistic by nature
- Coachable and curious to learn and grow
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work full time during Pacific, Central or Eastern U.S. time zones
- Prior experience in retail, restaurants & hospitality, prior experience with cold calling outreach
- Top of the pile attention if you've worked at Dunkin' Donuts, Chick-fil-A, Subway, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Jimmy Johns, Tim Horton's, A&W Restaurants, Five Guys, Popeye's, Domino's, Bojangles, Wendy's, Taco Bell, McDonald's, Gus's Chicken, Del Taco, Mountain Mike's Pizza, or The Human Bean!
- Likes to cultivate relationships and nurture clients
- Enjoys meaningful connections and social interactions
- Looks to build long-lasting relationships
- Understands the importance of fast time-to-response for incoming leads
- Can navigate seeking out new revenue opportunities within familiar accounts
Perks and Compensation
- Ability to work fully remote collaborating with a globally distributed team
- Competitive base salary with unlimited commission and performance milestone opportunities
- Unlimited time off - take the time you need to rest and recharge
- Equipment allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits (US and Canadian employees)
HigherMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.